1. Tell us about your artistic/career journey to this point.
To date I have had a varied career working not only in film and photography, but project management and retail sales and marketing. I guess art has been somewhere in the mix for a very long time on a sporadic basis.
2. What is your favourite thing about WWAS?
It is a friendly and supportive environment.
3. If you could share a meal with three artists living or dead, who would they be?
Giocometti, Phyllida Barlow and Barbara Hepworth.
4. What do you do when not creating or teaching?
I am working on my own work, which encompasses painting, drawing and sculpture.
5. What inspires or motivates you?
I am inspired by my other art friends/ artists, an emotion or light on a landscape.
6. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Jumping out of a plane with my family and completing my Bachelor of Fine Arts at NAS in either order but there are a lot of other things that would also make me smile.
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would be torture to choose one as I love sooo many different types of food.
8. How would your friends describe you?
Life is too short not to have a fun time at work. I also love adventures, be it going to the next suburb for an excellent meal, or traveling the world with a backpack.
9. What song would you say best sums you up?
Carol King Tapestry
Play, have fun and Create in Tuesday Morning’s Mixed Media Class.
Bring your own projects or receive guided tuition in Jane Alexander’s class.