Following the successful launch of the WWAS Printmaking Prize in 2021, we are pleased to announce the Print Prize returns for its second year. Entries open on 3 June 2022.
The aim of the prize is to celebrate the amazing world of printmaking by showcasing traditional and digital techniques from established and emerging printmakers as well as cross-disciplinary artists exploring print media.
30 Finalists will be selected (15 works from each of two categories: Traditional Print and Digital Print) for an online exhibition. Two winners will be chosen from these works.
This year’s judges are Carolyn McKenzie-Craig (artist) and Mark Graver (artist)
- Traditional Print Prize: $1,000
- Highly Commended Traditional Print Award: art materials from Derivan
- Digital Print Prize: $1,000
- Highly Commended Digital Print Award: art materials from Derivan
- Entries Open Friday 3 June
- Entries Close Friday 29 July
- Finalists announced 26 August
- Winners announced 2 September
Sponsored by Derivan