In collaboration with Centennial Park the Park Arts program is a series of workshops held in Centennial Park with our artist educators to show you how to improve your skills in capturing the beautiful Parklands.
Friday 7th February – 5:00pm-7:00pm
Tanya will instruct you on how to maintain glowing translucent colours, on how to get the most out of your palette in a minimum of time, on how to choose effective compositions. Ideal for beginners wanting to have a go and have some fun, and essential practice for those more experienced.
All materials included. Complementary glass of wine.
Please note: this class is strictly 18+
What to Expect and What to Bring
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before the class starts. Tanya will start promptly.
• 5pm: meet and greet with complementary glass of wine
– Tanya will demonstrate the techniques to be learnt and practised this evening
– Tanya will instruct students on basic plan of the lesson
– Distribution of the painting materials : includes brushes, paints, palettes, paper, boards
• 5.15pm: Students to choose a spot from which to make paintings. Tanya to instruct
and guide students as they work.
• 6.40 pm: Students to return to the Discovery Centre building.
• 6.45pm: Critique and discussion.
Pack up and depart.